voice mail major problems
cantrellphoto

I've been a longtime customer of Verizon phone.  2 weeks ago we switched to their triple play adding internet and TV.  I was assured that nothing would change with my phone service.  

Not true.

They gave me a new number to retrieve my messages and didn't bother to tell me.

What's worse is in doing so they DELETED ALL MY MESSAGES.  Some I had heard and saved so I could write down phone numbers and messages at a later time.  I have no idea of how many new calls there might have been.  

Still very upset but nothing I can do.

Today the voice mail stopped working.  People call and it just rings.  I called again.  They reset my voicemail and once again I lose ALL OF MY MESSAGES!   And now I have to re record and re set up my mail box.  I've had phone service for years with no problems, these last two weeks have been a night mare.

I am now trying to use my "pager notification" feature (I use it to ring my cell phone when calls come in while I am out).  I can't figure out how to access it with my "nothings going to change" phone service.  I've called 3 times, go through all the steps, get to the part where the computer is supposed to connect me with a person - and I get disconnected.

not a happy camper

0 Likes
Re: voice mail major problems
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello cantrellphoto,

I apologize for the trouble that you are having. We would like to assist you with your voice mail to see how we can resolve this trouble for you. When you have a moment, please check your private messages.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
cantrellphoto

If all you wanted me to do is fill out a form, why did you make me navigate to a private message?

Another waste of time when you could easily have posted the link here.  

And by the way the link doesn't connect, yes I  know I can copy and paste it, but I shouldn't have to.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We have to send that link privately because its a customized link just for you. Other people would try to use it if we posted it publicly. Please send a private message back when its completed.

0 Likes
jjewelty
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've used pager notification for years...all of a sudden it stopped working.  I've spent over 3 hours on the phone over the last 3 days trying to get someone to fix it.  They keep sending me from one tech to another.  No one seems to know what is going on.  I don't know what to do...I'm sitting here on hold AGAIN.  I wish there were a real competitor here, I would switch phone companies in a minute!!!

0 Likes
jjewelty
Enthusiast - Level 1

And STILL NOT WORKING!    Unbelievable!

0 Likes