Voip calls
cboss3

Hi, I am receiving unwanted ip based calls. The calls are not intended for me. I am unable to talk to the callers, but I can hear part of their conversions, sometimes there is just noise.

I used the *69 function and learned the calls come from these numbers:   {edited for privacy}

The service provider is Voxbone Voip.

Please contact that company and ask them to fix the problem. That is stop them from calling my phone number.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Voip calls
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking to other customers here.  If you want to talk to Verizon, you need to call or chat with them.

The Verizon moderators here will edit your post as everything posted here is visible to the public.  They will remove the private information you included.

Even if you call Verizon, I doubt they will do anything about the calls you're receiving.  Verizon is legally required to connect all calls.  If you want to block certain numbers, you should either subscribe to a Verizon service that has call blocking features or purchase your own call blocking equipment.  If you you have FiOS Digital Voice phone service, it includes a 100 entry call block list.  You can find call screening equipment at major online stores.

Good Luck.

0 Likes