Worst company assitance ever!
AnneCook

On Wednesday, October 23, a Verizon representative came to our home to hook up DSL.  Instead of completing the task, the phone was diconnected.  This is the opposite of an upgrade.  The next day we called after recieving a phone call at the alternate number - because ours doesn't work, mind you - telling us all was fixed, but in fact, nothing was.  We were told that our phone should be fixed by the 28th?  Really?  It takes almost a week to fix what your technicians have broken? Verizon wireless does not offer coverage in our home, and I am a primary caregiver for my ill and disabled daughter so she cannot call me without a land line!This is not the sort of customer service one should get, but it is what is expected from Verizon.  Somebody clean this mess up!

0 Likes
Re: Worst company assitance ever!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

AnneCook,

We are happy to help but unable to do so without your information. As you have not responded to our multiple requests to obtain that information we have closed your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance or have any additional questions about your account, please feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to assist.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
Wizard_of_Oz
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is nothing - just wait for more pain and aggravation

This is such a scam - what type of "service" is this?  Self service?  

Verizon doesn't say this in any of their advertisements or tell you they have not LIVE customer support unless you want to

wait and spend more of your valueable time on chats that lie to you.  

I pay for 50/25 and have NEVER received it  (I use their speed test app)

On demand doesnt work and many shows are missing.

I send in these issues and NO ONE EVER gets back to me on any resolution

..... just another reason to DUMP FIOS

0 Likes