Re: 1.9 rollout
mikeofbergen
Enthusiast - Level 1

They will not answer, and if they do it will be a lie or the favorite reply: soon

0 Likes
two1361

I am in the Philly suburbs and I just got an email stating that the new IMG is close. But did not state a specific date. I had never received such email before. So must not be far away.

0 Likes
mikeofbergen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got the email today in NJ also, but I also got this email about 6 weeks ago, so we will see

0 Likes
tek7777

Anyone know when this will come to North NJ? I keep getting emails, I bought the external Hardrive about 6 months ago when I got the email it was available, but no 1.9 image so it doesnt work. My contract is up pretty soon in 2012, will I ever see 1.9? They keep sending me emails, but no 1.9???? Hello?

0 Likes
alden
Contributor - Level 1

Anyone know when this will come to North NJ? I keep getting emails, I bought the external Hardrive about 6 months ago when I got the email it was available, but no 1.9 image so it doesnt work. My contract is up pretty soon in 2012, will I ever see 1.9? They keep sending me emails, but no 1.9???? Hello?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Verizon!!! You will see 1.9 - sometime in the future. Joe A. guaranteed that it will be rolled out by Halloween of who knows what year, so don't worry - time is PRICELESS. I know, in Massachusetts we will get 1.9 - in 2014, sorry I meant 2024...

0 Likes
biliabong6

Update for NJ:

Confirmed 1.9 recieved tonight,

Today at like 4:00am, was just watching Boardwalk Empire on Demand. Box went off for 20 minutes, came on with new on-screen wizard and guide! Finally! 

Neptune NJ, 07753 

Cheers!

0 Likes
JBLOW131053
Enthusiast - Level 2

yep, got it in Cherry Hill NJ at 4 AM.

0 Likes
BigggFuzzyG
Contributor - Level 1

@dannysal wrote:

Hello Verizon, any chance you can answer these questions abou the MA/Boston area rollout?  Thank you.

You are in DAC 5, You should be getting it next before myself. You should get it on or around Oct. 11, 2011. Sometime that week for sure.

0 Likes
bigwillthechamp

Does anyone know about NYC? It's killing me that so many good shows are on and I can't use my DV-R extender...

0 Likes
BigggFuzzyG
Contributor - Level 1

@bigwillthechamp wrote:

Does anyone know about NYC? It's killing me that so many good shows are on and I can't use my DV-R extender...

I don't know if your in or around Queens, NY, but if you are and in DAC 5. You should be getting it next as well. Along with Mass. and Rhode island

0 Likes