New FiOS Interactive Media Guide in MA?
mgoff1

Just got an email last night about the New FiOS Interactive Media Guide. When is the change supposed to occur?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New FiOS Interactive Media Guide in MA?
Sbrown04

I was wondering the same thing. The e-mail provided all the info except when.......

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

They will not tell you for sure, but most expect TUESDAY night/WEDNESDAY morning based on how they rolled it out in other areas.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ive seen the new guide up close and I hate it! What about the customers who dont want a change?! We are forced to

have a whole new guide and features that we dont even want?!

0 Likes
irbrenda
Contributor - Level 1

I'm in Staten Island, NY and I just posted the same thing.  I HATE HATE HATE it!  Did I say I HATE it????????  Some of my non HD channels such as those between 140-210 that I watch regularly, now have the black bar on top and I can't seem to get it to full screen anymore, even though it's in Stretch mode.  I'm now forced to switch them to HD viewing.  I just called FIOS to tell them this was a change to the worse, not better.

0 Likes
Nena86

Has anyone figured out how to change the channel guide back to its old version? I absolutely HATE this new channel guide. It is absolutely counterproductive. Instead of being able to see what is currently on for about 10 channels on a single page I now have to scroll channel by channel?? I've been playing with the settings and options for a while but have yet to find a solution. 

0 Likes
TjanglesJ

For starters, the guide isnt all that different, just a new image, you can still see 7 or so channels at once on the guide unless of course your browsing individual channels (also an option with the old guide),,,,

also, it distorts the picture so not sure why you would stretch anyway.

0 Likes
steven113
Contributor - Level 3

i am not a fan of the new guide just added today for nyc. its too slow

0 Likes
pgrovs

Yes, we were shocked to see it- It is terrible. Its slow, it has half the information the old version had, and its hard to read. I would like to revert to the old version. Or go to Direct TV!!!

0 Likes