Scheduled recordings on DVR broken after IMG 1.9
roberte613

Immediately after my surpise at seeing this new interface, I noticed that my scheuled Formula 1 Practice/Qualification/and Race did not show under Scheduled Recordings. I checked that they were still in the manager (they were). I checked the TV listings to see if the had the "To Be Recorded" checkmark (They did), but the DVR did not display them under Scheduled Recordings. So I deleted them from the manager. Created New Season Recordings, and they reappeared under Scheduled Recordings. So, I went away for the weekend, and returned home to find they had not recorded. I have reset the DVR and no luck. Anyone experienced anything similar and found an answer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Scheduled recordings on DVR broken after IMG 1.9
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

This issue actually has nothing to do with the 1.9a update to the guide interface.

I have had the F1 event trio set up for a long time now  (and had 1.9 since last year as a beta tester) and they also did not schedule.  The culprit is Verizon's crappy guide data provider.  None of this past weekend's F1 live events (for the Indian Grand Prix) on Speed were marked as NEW so the series manager ignored them (I have it set for new, any time, and selected channel so I don't pick up the re-broadcasts).

I don't know when Verizon is gloing to learn that a DVR is worthless if the guide data is wrong - this guide data issue is a persistent one that Verizon seems unwilling to correct.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Nascar brought up that almost none of the live sports events this weekend were marked as new.  I did manage to find two marked as new.

0 Likes
roberte613

Thanks for the info. I'll have to try your work-around. Maddening.

0 Likes
nascar
Master - Level 1

I still have no New for most sports. They are looking into it.

0 Likes