Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Adding a Storm to my business account

kelkinssc
Contributor
Contributor

Adding a Storm to my business account

Message 1 of 3
(8,609 Views)
Is it possible to buy a BB Storm on my personal Verizon account and then use it on my business account, which I do not have control over? I currently have another BB on my business account and a Razor on my personal account, which I would like to continue to use on my personal account, which my wife uses.
2 REPLIES 2
nycrdc
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: Adding a Storm to my business account

Message 2 of 3
(8,548 Views)
No, in order to replace a phone on an account you need to be the account holder or an authorized user on the account.
Silverberry
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Adding a Storm to my business account

Message 3 of 3
(8,416 Views)
Certainly, assuming your company's Single Point of Contact (SPOC) approves and/or authorizes.  Little or no plan changes on the Business account since it's a Blackberry replacing a Blackberry.  I believe it's simply an equipment change...no impact on the business's bottom line since you paid for it out of you own pocket.   
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title