Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Opening a new account

newbizowner
Contributor
Contributor

Opening a new account

Message 1 of 2
(17,765 Views)

My husband and I have opened a small business and the business doesn't have any established credit yet, would it be easier and cheaper for us to open the account as personal until the business gets established in the credit world?  The account is only going to be 3 phones for at least the first year or two.

1 REPLY 1
Silverberry
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Opening a new account

Message 2 of 2
(17,662 Views)
Maybe give you some insight with my experience.  My new business needed 5 lines, for accounting purposes organization, taxes, so on and so forth I wanted this under my new business name and TIN.  I went to a local Verizon Wireless store and after providing all my business information; TIN, bank account etc.  5 minutes passed and $0 Security Deposits.  I don't know what happened, but I am happy with the credit decision Smiley Happy  I even got Activation Fee credits on my second bill and discounting...Verizon Wireless said I met the 5 line requirement.  Well, maybe I got luck.  Who know what or how they check, bt it doesn't hurt to try.  If it comes back with Security Deposits, I would then go to Option 2, adding the lines to an individual account and creating new.  Hope that helps. 
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title