$1300 + Bill for months... Help
Linux1234
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am running out of ideas of how to solve this problem. I have been a Verizon FiOS customer for 6 months. I have had to call Verizon Customer Service for 6 months about incorrect equipment and billing. The last 4 months have been especially difficult because my bill have been over $1,300. The issue is that I am being charged full price for equipment returned and rental charges for the same equipment I returned.

I have repeatly called Verizon customer service to get help resolving this isusue. Every month customer service agents credit my rental charges, but an "off net team" has to fix the equipment issues.  I was told the issue would be resolved in 90 days... It is well over 90 days. Verizon customer service agents have even stated " we have received the equipment". I will give Verizon customer service agents the benefit of the doubt. I just called today and someone had credited my account the rental charges earlier in the day. However, why is it so hard for this "off net team" to fix my bill regarding equipment?

There is no contact information for this "off net team", and no manager to speak with. How have other customers handled this problem? Should I contact the BBB? Get a lawyer?

My fear is that if I do not follow through with this issue to completion and find acceptable solution; Verizon will try to collect $1,300 and take advantage of an average Joe.

Re: $1300 + Bill for months... Help
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes