$200 Samsung Promo
Mikebee
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've spent hours on this, spoke with so many verizon and Samsung reps I've lost count. I became eligible for the promotion and was sent a code, the code "works". It takes the $200 off the chrome book and makes it free but makes it impossible to proceed. When you add another item it gives you a pay now option but when you cancel that other item out it freezes and bugs out. I've tried to use the code toward something that cost more than 200 and pay the remaining balance but it says I cant use more than one coupon, after cookies have been delivered and cart empties and completely started over. I've seen everyone online say this is a scam and won't work and the only answers are the we'll talk to you in private. They sell you fios on the promise of all these perks and expect you just to give up and I've already wasted so much time trying to redeem this.

Re: $200 Samsung Promo
jonjones1
Legend

It says for a “chrome book” if you are trying to use it for any other purpose it will not work and should not work.

go in get the chrome book for $200 (free). 

0 Likes
Re: $200 Samsung Promo
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mikebee,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes