$350 Visa Gift Card Never Received
ginad1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was suppose to receive the $350 gift card promotion if I stayed with Verizon and transffered to new house but as I see just like everyone else the date keeps getting pushed back. It really looks like to me just scam to get people to sign up because I always had issues with Verizon from installation, moving services, poor customer service, billing and lies. I received the post card in the mail back in July and when I entered my information in it said my gift card was mailed 7/24/15 USPS, since it was past that date I called and was told my card was never mailed I had to wait til Sept, then turned to Oct 9th and now Oct 12 when the new bill is due. Then I get a call saying my card is being processed and will be mailed within 30days. There's no point in calling because I just keep getting transferred to different departments and because their system is screwed up I have to pay my bill that wasnt even due yet to be eligible for the VISA gift card. This whole thing to me is a bunch of croc and they shouldnt offer something they arent going to give or even be up front about. BBB here I come.

0 Likes
Re: $350 Visa Gift Card Never Received
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes