Re: $400 Visa Gift Card Not Received
KelliD87

We have not recieved our $400 giftcard either. We activated service over 90 days ago, have no past due balance on our account, and have even received the postcard stating it would be here in 15 days. It has been 15 days and it still hasn't come. Who do I speak with to get this resolved?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi KelliD87,

Have you checked the card status here?:

http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/

0 Likes
KelliD87

Yes, I have. It has said the same thing "still processing" for weeks.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello KelliD87

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
ManfredHanover

I contacted verizon several weeks ago about what happened to my $400 visa card and had an online chat with a service representative.

The Verizon rep said, your card should show up in the mail within the next week or so.  I saved a print screen of that discussion for my records.

That time having gone by, I called today and actually spoke to someone.  This person told me that I was not eligible and there was never any promotion for a $400 VISA card, which doesn't make any sense.   I would not that the topic of this area is $400 Visa Gift Card Not Received.  So to assert that there has never been any offer for a $400 gift card is an insult to my intellligence and others who have posted to this board. 

If this is not resolved to my satisfaction I will have no choice but to dispute $400 in cards on my credit card.  The only reason I committed to a two year contract, rather than to continue on a month to month basis was because of the offer.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Matt20121

After I filed a complaint with the BBB. A corp. representative contacted me. And he never followed up with me. Now I still don't have the $400 card and it's been 6 months now. I would like this to be fixed as soon as possible.. Contact me at the billing phone number...

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello MattSawyer

0 Likes
rebollos
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't not receive my $400 visa card either. I received 2 post cards informing me of the process, the second one with a PIN number in order to activate the card.

I checked at verizon.com/rewards with the provide username and password and it says that the card was mail on March 12, but nothing yet.

Any info please?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You should call Verizon and ask them to confirm that it was mailed, and ask for instructions on how to proceed.

0 Likes