Re: $400 Visa Gift Card Not Received
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can check the status of your gift card here: https://rewards.verizon.com/ but depending on what that shows, you will need to contact Verizon directly to answer any questions.

0 Likes
Rulaifo

Hello, I too have not recieved the $400 gift card as promised after signing up with FIOS. I am frustrated as with the many other consumers who committed to your services because of this promotion. Now we are locked into this contract with verizon which obviously has shady business practices.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You can check the status of your gift card here: https://rewards.verizon.com/ , and if there is no information, you can call 1-800-verizon.

0 Likes
rlfatcheric

I finaly got the gift card but no pin they never emailed it or mailed it . When I call nunber on card they say there is a delay at post ofice and wait to weeks . It has been a month.

0 Likes
pleasewillis
My 400$ has not been received either, everytime I call for an update they continue to push the ship out date and say thats what it has been the entire time. The email that was sent out with my ID and password does not work and I have told them that several times. Extremely horrible customer service, ive been looking forward to getting this rebate for more than a month!
0 Likes
PrincessDi81

I've been having the same issue as a lot of customers. I received an email from Verizon three weeks ago saying the reward is on it's way and to check the status enter in the order number and my last name. Every single time I try to enter in those details I get an order not found message. I called Verizon customer service about two weeks ago and was told the gifit card is on it's way and that I would get an email once it has been shipped. Still nothing. No email, no gift card and still unable to check the status. THis is very frustrating, especially reading that other customers have experienced similar issues. For all that, I could've switched to Comcast. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello PrincessDi

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
pleasewillis

Ohh hello?? And what am I to do? Pretty sure I posted the same exact thing before that post and I get no help? The customer service horror just continues, this is sad.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pleasewillis,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
jprinski

Unfortunately, I have not been able to recieve help through the phone number listed on the rewards website for the $400 gift card (1-888-397-0765). There were no options to speak with a person about a gift card that has not been recieved. I got an email on 3/21/2016 stating that my reward was being processed. I then checked the verizon.com/rewards website and it states that the reward was mailed on 1/22/2016. I also have not found an approprite way to get help. The Ask Verizon tool directs me to the phone number and the contact verizon support takes me the Ask verizon or here. I have not recieved the reward and was hoping to get some assistance regarding when this will actually ship. Thank you.

0 Likes