Re: $400 Visa Gift Card Not Received
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jprinski

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
bittersweetlily

Like others in this thread, I have not been successful in getting details about my AWOL gift card. I received an email in mid-February that my reward was being processed and would be mailed out within 30 days. That was two months ago.

Additionally, I received a postcard in the mail with my login information for the rewards status site. When I attempted to login (and I have made such attempts across multiple browsers and computers), I receive a message that my username is not recognized. 

So, I appear to be stymied in my attempts to find out the status of the card.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello bittersweetlily

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
raidensix

I have the same issue. Service started in October and still have not received the gift card. Got an e-mail on December 6 it would be sent in the next 30 days. Got nothing. Online chat with Agent Jasmine said it will be sent out on March 4

and still nothing received. A little help, please.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello raidensix

0 Likes
ivanmcruz
I also have not received my $400 visa card as promised. Frontier isn't any help, referring me back to Verizon. It's been well over 90 days now.
0 Likes
maryz413s
This $400 visa card promo is one big scam. Agent came to my house, signed me up and still no card. I even emailed a copy of my sales receipt to customer service showing the promo and they still tell me I was never signed up for it. No one ever got back to me. Good bye for good verizon back to time warner for me! I refuse to do business with such a dirty company...
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mary898s,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
redchilicat

We also have not received our $400 gift card and when I try to log into the rewards link on the postcard that was sent it says user name not recognized.  In addition we are part of the customers sold to Frontier (thanks a lot Verizon, Frontier sucks)  so I cannot even get through to a Verizon agent because they recognize my number as a Florida number so all I get is a recording telling me to call Frontier and they have deleted my online account.  I tried sending a message on Facebook and was given a generic contact Frontier reply and then nothing.  I am not pleased AT ALL with Verizon or Frontier and have a good mind to cancel and go back to my former provider.  

PLease do not tell me to call verizon because they will not let me speak to anyone!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi redchilicat,

You will need to contact Frontier, as they now have responsibility for your account.  You can find contact information here:

http://meetfrontier.com/

0 Likes