$50 reward card - can't redeem, frustrated
mgorhan

This obviously isn't a unique problem given the message history but it seems the only way to get help is to post to this message board.  I have been trying for months to redeem my $50 card - everytime I click on the tile is does nothing.  I have tried multiple browsers, computers and my phone all with no luck.  Maybe Verizon will reply and help me out, it is very frustrating that a technology company has this many issues with such a simple promotion.

0 Likes
Re: $50 reward card - can't redeem, frustrated
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mgorhan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
We deserve answers on the Gift card promotions that aren't redeemable
mgorhan

There are numerous posts on the forum from people who are unable to redeem their promotional gift card offers.  I have spent many hours now trying to get resolution, chats, phone calls, this forum and nothing has worked.  At this point the $ isn't even the issue it is the principle that something was promised and not delivered.

On this forum the mod just says you will be contacted via private message and the topic is locked.  No private message ever comes.  I'm not sure how to escalate this further.

Thoroughly disappointed

0 Likes
Re: We deserve answers on the Gift card promotions that aren't redeemable
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mgorhan,

A Verizon Support agent reached out to you via private message on November 21.  Please check your Inbox.  If the message is missing, please private message me and we will have the agent contact you.

0 Likes