Aggravating 3 months with Verizon Fios Service
Sanio84

I had recently moved from Maryland to VA and renewed my service after a 2 year contract. The rep that came out to connect our new service in VA offered to take the equipment with him. 2 months down the road we get charged for the lost equipment. After several calls later, I found a voicemail from the tech on my cell phone and offered it to Verizon so they can reach out to him. I am an IT personnel and I know that if Verizon wants they can figure these things out themselves but you know what? They don't care about their customer service at all. This only became more apparent when I was asked to reach out to the Tech myself. The Tech still being a nice guy gave me his information so verizon can sort the issue with him. Great...finally the 350 lost equipment charge got taken off but oh wiat what is this extra 40 bucks charge? Oh looks like state of maryland is charging me for something and I haven't lived there for 3 months! Upon calling verizon and speaking to two highly appologetic employees and hearing "Yes it our mistake".."Yes the Tech doesn't know not to do that"..."Yes it was lost within our company" ...I am constantly told I have to pay for these charges...there is no compenstation they can provide me for a mistake THEY made...for a mistake that happened not on the customers part but on their own department's fault. And ofcourse you always get the...There is no Corporate office you can write to. But I am just letting you know if there is not something anyone at Verizon that can fix this then I am planning to switch my services and spend all my time and energy bringing this to anyone's attention. Other customers, companies, media. There are several companies out there that have been overcharging their customers for their own faults and have to end up going to court. This is just unfair and unnecessary. "Yes it is our fault, we know it but you still have to pay us for our mistake" 

0 Likes
Re: Aggravating 3 months with Verizon Fios Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sanio84,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes