Another Billing issue....Arggggg
cccn714

So my first bill came in today and as I'm going through the charges I notice that I'm being billed $104.99 for my double play package yet on myverision site under my plan I show I should be billed $99.99. I contacted phone support billing and they were no help telling me they don't see anything wrong the price for the package should be $104.99 and I get passed along to another group who I'm told can "see" my account online. Really the billing support can't see what I'm being billed? So the next group looks around and after coming up with nothing asks me if I signed up online, why yes I say, oh well then you need to deal with that group they only communicate via the online "live chat" support....oh no not Live Chat. So after dealing with a nice chat person or computer or whatever it was, I am told sorry the online account summary I see that is telling me I should be billed $99.99 is wrong my plan is actually 124.99 with a 20.00 discount. This is common they say. To say I'm upset about having to live with it is putting it lightly. I realize it is only a 5.00 difference but I believe if my account shows a price that is the price I should be paying.

Thanks Version!!!

0 Likes
Re: Another Billing issue....Arggggg
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ccn714

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes