Another billing issue!
JustinRP371

I have sent in the following e-mail to Verizon.  When I signed up two years ago, I had similar problems until the office of {edited for privacy} got involved.  My contact in that office is no longer with Verizon, otherwise I would have emailed them first.  Somebody please help!  We love FIOS, but may have to switch to Cablevision!

I would first like to start off by saying how much we love our FIOS service.  We signed up for FIOS in August 2010 and recently re-signed to a new two year contract.  However, when we signed up in 2010, the billing was completely messed up to the point were we needed to contact a regional executive in NY.  She was able to get everything fixed for us.  Now, this summer we chose to renew our contract with Verizon.  We were paying $94.99 for our triple play, which included 25/25 internet, Extreme HD, and home phone.  However, when we upgraded, we chose a new triple play with Extreme HD, 50/25 internet, and phone.  The price was quoted as $109.99 on our contract, which was digitally signed by us.  With our HD box rentals, the estimated total bill price was $136.56 with all taxes included.  We have printed out all confirmations and e-mail correspondence to double check.  Now we get our first bill under the new contract, and it was $156.74, which was expected since we had a change of service.  However, our currently bill with no partial charges (dated 8/28/12) is a large $163.71.  The triple play price has jumped to $134.99 a month BEFORE any box rentals.  We did this online because we were told by Verizon that online offers the best price and that everything will transfer over perfectly to the new bundle.  So my question to Verizon is, what went wrong?  If our monthly bill is not corrected to the $136.56 that we signed the contract for, then we will have to assume Verizon is not honoring the contract, which will entitle us to cancel without paying an early termination fee.  I tried calling billing support today to settle this issue, but was told that they could not see the bill until Tuesday, which made no sense.  Please let us know how we can settle this issue.

0 Likes