Are you serious????
overitalready

Just want to know why it is so difficult to get to talk to a REAL PERSON, and why is verizon so slow.  My office internet was not working ON A MONDAY!!! After calling costumer service and going through all the nonsense with the automated answering service and then being placed on hold forever.....I finally got to talk to someone.  This person then tells me he cannot help me, but will transfer me to someone who can.  Of course the call was disconnected during the transfer!!!   I had to go through the same process all over again.  I spent and hour on the phone, ON A BUSY MONDAY MORNING.   Then they tell me that there is an outage in my area and they are trying to fix it....but don't know how long it will take.  This was at 11:00 am., so I waited until 2:00pm and called back.  Go through the same series of automated messages, placed on hold, finally talk to a real person.  This guy tells me that they have located the problem.....and they are going to reroute our service to a server in Tampa and then back to Lakeland until they get the parts to fix.  Don't know how long this will take.....but just keep trying to log on throughout the day.    AAAARRREEE   YYYOOOUUU  SSSEEERRIIOOUUSS???!!!!!!!      I know I am not the only business who depends on internet for my business.  This is totally unaccaptable!!!   It was bad enough when my fax line went out and I had to wait several days for a service tech to come out......and the problem was in the outside wiring which verizon is resposible for.  A week later I am going to be without internet until.....??    There has to be a better way.  Do you need to hire more help??  I know everyone is trying to cut back on expenses, but if you are losing costumers due to poor service.....you need to ask yourself why.  

By the way the internet was restored at 4 pm  ON A BUSY MONDAY!!!   So your poor costumer service cost me a day of work!!

0 Likes
Re: Are you serious????
Mike_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello overitalready,

I am sorry you experienced a service interruption.  Verizon strives to maintain as much up time as possible how ever a problem can occur which we address expeditiously.  When possible, we can provide a quicker functional back up option as was done in this case to provide the time required to make the permanent repairs.  We are sorry for any frustration this issue may have caused you.

0 Likes