ATTENTION VERIZON....YOU ARE ON NOTICE....FOR BEING ONE OF THE WORST RUN COMPANIES OF ALL TIME
ladave
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've called in the past two days to have me internet service restored to what I'm paying for for the upteenth time.  I'm sick and tired of your inability to provide what you sell me and what I pay for.  Fix it!  And it shouldn't take 48 hours (at least) every time I call to have the service I'm paying for restored.  I don't care what the problem was and what the outage was and what kind of ticket or request needs to be sent to the Central Office.....JUST FIX IT!  And how about notifying me if my internet service is limping along or out.  Why do I have to be the one to discover it, figure it out for you and then give someone on your end a push to do their jobs.  Ridiculous.  And shouldn't I be credited for what you failed to provide me that I have paid for.  Why does that never happen?

Second issue.  I've just received an offer from Verizon in the mail thanking me for my loyalty.  The offer is for a free upgrade to Verizon High Speed Enhanced.  I call in to request it.  Would you believe it is not available in my area?  Astonishing.  Who is the genious at Verizon that sent me and offer for something that they can't deliver?  Shouldn't you know where you're sending something and whether or not that area is able to be provided with what you're offering.  Unbelievable.

Last, I call customer service to request a credit to my account.  I wait on the line for 1 hour and 1 minute to get a Verizon representative on the other end of the line.  Mind you, IT TAKES AN HOUR TO GET THE PHONE COMPANY ON THE PHONE.  How much worse can you be at your business?  Oh, and then when I finally get the request for a credit, I find that the line is empty and the representative has hung up on me.  I've been treated worse I suppose....but not by much.

Way to go Verizon, WORST COMPANY OF THE YEAR.

Labels (1)
Re: ATTENTION VERIZON....YOU ARE ON NOTICE....FOR BEING ONE OF THE WORST RUN COMPANIES OF ALL TIME
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: ATTENTION VERIZON....YOU ARE ON NOTICE....FOR BEING ONE OF THE WORST RUN COMPANIES OF ALL TIME
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We haven't heard back about the trouble. Please make another post if you still require assistance.

Josh B

0 Likes