Being ripped off, only 2 months of service so far!!
mattyd2778

where to even begin with all the problems!?

i 1st had the fios installed on 3/5/13...let's go from there:

1st 2 days...internet crashes
1 week from that day...all services crash
1 week from that day...attempt to setup for change of services from floor 2 to 1...i was told i was scheduled to be terminated a week ago and surprised i had services right now and now my 2 year date began on 3/21/13 and not 3/5 when it was 1st installed.
1 week after that...new installation, went fine (3/29)
3 days after that...attempt to add all movie channels, kept getting run arounds for a week and some **bleep** about a box i was supposed to pickup at a store which i never had to do cause the tech had the box when he changed my floors.

finally...a week after 3/29 on a Saturday, i get told now that my extreme bundle will change on that up coming tues to the ultimate bundle and it includes all the movie channels for the 2 year contract...ok, that tues it came on:

also 1st bill arrives...$266!  wow, i got charged really for long distance phone calls in my own state!!??  got that reimbursed, bill now $255...so who knows what they're gonna do to me next bill but i'm standing on this:

just got my next bill, only my 2nd bill since i began services...$290!!!!????!!  PRO RATE i was told!  so i had to back pay for the service change, which never kicked on when i attempted to do immediately after paying my 1st bill, then i have to pay ahead for it as well!!   was told my $69.99 installation fee was gonna be in 3 parts...happened in 2 parts instead, now also for a new outlet which is $19.99 in 3 parts!!  $4 for a choosing my own area code???  really, you allowed me to keep my same house #, how does that justify that charge!?  

so 2 months of services, 1st month a complete disaster and service losses, no credits, no help, never got told the same thing from each agent i spoke to, $545 so far for 2 months!!!???  you people really know how to rape your customers, literally RAPING people!  lost my unlimited data plan on cell phone too for this, now that bill is even higher for me...

I DESERVE COMPENSATION OF SOME KIND FOR ALL THE LIES, AGGREVATIONS, SERVICE DROPS ON BLUNDERS SINCE I WALKED INTO THE VERIZON WIRELESS STORE ON ROUTE 46W IN ELMWOOD PK, NJ...i ordered the ultimate from them from the start and he even $%^&#@ that up by giving me the extreme package which in turn now has cost me even more hundreds of dollars!!!  

I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND YOUR SERVICES TO MY WORST ENEMY!!!

0 Likes
Re: Being ripped off, only 2 months of service so far!!
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Being ripped off, only 2 months of service so far!!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the chance to rectify your issue. You were a pleasure to work with and we hope that you have a wonderful day!

Thanks,

Rachel

0 Likes