Bill Credit
kle5071

Hello,

I cancelled my Verizon Fios service at my previous address in mid October 2014. I continue to receive e-mails about a $15 credit but have not received this payment. I also am not able to login to my old account since i have discontinued service which makes it EXTREMELY difficult to even talk to anyone about this issue. I have continually called Verizon and have been put on hold for 30 mins + and in some situations have been hung up on. Verizon NEEDS a way for their customers who have recently discontinued service to easily speak with representatives. 

I was also told i would receive a "Final Bill" at my new address which is the ONLY reason I gave this address to Verizon. I have yet to receive this bill or even a statement showing my credit. 

Please contact me as soon as possible!!

Thank you,

Kristie 

0 Likes
Re: Bill Credit
sszoel

I live in Oklahoma City, OK and contracted in TX for 7 months from Feb-July 2014.  I cancelled my service and paid my final bill in September 2014, then moved back to Oklahoma.    I still get a bill every month that tells me I have a balance forward of $57.43.  What do I need to do to get this refunded back to me?  Nothing online works....can't call, I appear to be in a loop!  Even this forum seems to a bit of a scam!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello kle5071

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sszoel

We will have someone reach out to you as well.

0 Likes
kle5071

When should i expect someone to reach out to me about this issue? I am only available via the phone number on my account after 530pm. E-mail would be my preferable method of contact.

Thank you,

Kristie

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

It can take two business days.

0 Likes
cmcarson

Could you please have someone contact me about this as well?

I have money in my account from when I cancelled and would like that refunded.

Thanks!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cmcarson,

Have you contacted Verizon support about your account balance? Your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers. For billing issues, please contact Verizon support during normal business hours.

0 Likes
JerseyJeff

I am in the exact same situation. We canceled our service and moved out of NJ the end of October 2014. Since then, I have had a credit of 32.16 on my account. The Live Chat person was totally useless and I don't have the time to call and listen to how important my phone call is to Verizon while I sit on hold for who knows how long. When will Verizon mail me a check for what they owe me?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Only Verizon can tell you, and for that you need to call.

0 Likes