bill increase
hitmehhh
Contributor - Level 1

i got my bill today and I am now being charged $1 extra for each box. I contacted Verizon and asked how the could increase the box price when we signed an contract. They said well prices go up like everything else.

0 Likes
Re: bill increase
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon's contracts are for the service only.  Equipment rental prices are never locked in.

0 Likes
sgt26042
Enthusiast - Level 1

They told me the same thing, in fact the email they sent me with prices itemized month by month was only an estimate they now claim. 

0 Likes
sgt26042
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same situation.  In December i signed a new 2 year contract with verizon, promising a 3 year price lock with a 2 year contract.  A also recieved a email from Verizon confirming the price for month 1, months 2-24 and month 24-36.   I just recieved a increase in my bill of 6 dollars for equiptment.  Verizon now states that equiptment is not covered by price guarantess and the e mail I received was only an estimate.  They are allowed to increase the price of equiptmentt whenever they want.  

vik
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm on the phone with them right now, asking for a supervisor.  The rep is  basically saying the same thing. 

I'm so done with verizon after my contract term.  They have no customer service

I"m officially going to cut the cord.!!!