Bill Pay Options
TheDAD2

How about an option to just pay your bill instead of all of the "bells and whistles" of trying to sell something....

Everybody knows whoVerizon is and what they provide ...I just want to pay my bill quickly and easily.

I suppose that is waaaaaaaaaay out of line and I dont mean "auto pay"

Robot Mad

0 Likes
Re: Bill Pay Options
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Jason7771

It would be nice to be able to pay my bill. After 6 messages to Verizon, they still can't tell me whether I'm on auto pay or not. I guess I'll just wait until my cable is cut off and go with Brighthouse. I mean, it's been saying "DO NOT SEND PAYMENT" for months, but auto pay never goes through.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jason777

An agent with access to your account will also reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Jason7771

You don't need anything more from me. Fix it and leave me alone. I've got better things to do than to help you research your broken bill pay system.

0 Likes