Billed on behalf of BLVD Network LLC
joeper

This item is showing up on my bill since Jun. I just noticed it since I was on auto payment.

Why is this happening..

Billed on behalf of BLVD Network LLC   Billing Questions call 1-866-518-0933    

0 Likes
Re: Billed on behalf of BLVD Network LLC
prisaz
Legend

@joeper wrote:

This item is showing up on my bill since Jun. I just noticed it since I was on auto payment.

Why is this happening..

Billed on behalf of BLVD Network LLC   Billing Questions call 1-866-518-0933    

Call them and insist you never subscribed to anything and you want a credit along with the removal of any services they think they may be providing.

Then call Verizon and request a third party billing block be placed on your account. Verizon should remove it from your bill. This has been discussed here in the forums. Perform a search and you will find more details.

0 Likes
Re: Billed on behalf of BLVD Network LLC
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

It's called "cramming" and as prisaz said it's been discussed a number of times here on the forums.   Fly by night / shady outfits will routinely utilize the mandated third-party billing process (which is the same mechanism which allows non-Verizon long distance carriers for instance to bill you thru your Verizon bill instead of having a seperate bill sent) to sneak charges onto people's bills counting on the fact that many people don't examine their bill closely each month.   It's illegal, but hard to prove.

The law says that if you notify the biller of this, they MUST remove the charges and credit your account.   Additionally, as prisaz said, you can call Verizon and place a third-party billing block on your account to prevent future occurances.   You should also make them aware that you are the subject of "cramming" (and indicate the details of the item in question and let them know you've already notified the biller of the situation).

You'lll want to be directing your call to the "billing" department, not tech support when you call.