Billing Dispute Exhausting Customer Service every month
Customer1011
Enthusiast - Level 2
Each & Every Month Verizon Fios never gets our Bill Correct. Each and every Month we call the excuse it is The System.

Enough already - Verizon cannot get it right. Exhausting that we have to keep calling, keep speaking to different Customer Service person.

Our Bill was suppose to be in the $120.00's after taxes after the promotion. We got tired of fighting. Then our bill was $130.31 and just accepted it because there was no resolution with The System! This is the amount we are suppose to pay each month because the $120.'s Quote does not exist.

Now our bill is $142.03 - are you kidding Me! The System again!

Enough already Fios Enough! You pride yourself on Customer Service. Get it right already!

If a new company becomes available in our neighborhood - well let's just say we are tired!

Tired of calling
Tired of fighting!

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Thank you Frustrated!
Re: Billing Dispute Exhausting Customer Service every month
Customer1011
Enthusiast - Level 2
Sorry about typo
0 Likes
BIBaseball
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am with you.I am a 7 year customer with Verizon and have had enough.

I just spent 45 minutes waiting for a "senior associate" to complain about a representative who was not providing me adequate information. The rep said he would "put in a request for his manager" and when he walked in the room he could help me... apparently managers at Verizon dont have phones.

The manager proceeded to yell at me, blame me and basically explain to me that I was lying when I was able to PROVE to him the information he was providing contradicted the information contained on the website. He gave me the customer loyalty number I requested, then said "Thank you for calling Verizon, have a nice day." and proceeded to hang up on me. Guess I didnt have anything else to discuss.

I spoke to 4 people at Verizon tonight over the course of 2 hours (mostly holding) and all 4 of them gave me conflicting information in regards to my bill, their service and offerings and who handles what.

Verizon has become one of those overburdened corporate companies that don't care about anything but the bottom dollar.

I will call to fix my problem viewing my bill online tomorrow when the website support is "open" because we all know that websites only have issues during business hours... I will also speak to billing/finance department tomorrow during business hours because we can all stop what we are doing in the middle of a work day to be put on extended hold periods while they look something up before giving a short answer.

The truth is the hook for Verizon is to give the offering to the new customer that is great, then once you have been with the company a while they will lie to you to get you to spend more money.

0 Likes
BIBaseball
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oh, and btw... this makes me laugh:

Our records indicate that the User ID you entered is not available. Please check the User ID and try again.

If you continue to experience problems, please contact us.

I cannot view my billing online even though I can login and when I clicked to contact them about it I am informed that the department that handles this is closed for the night.
0 Likes
Customer1011
Enthusiast - Level 2
I would be happy to email Verzion with a Contact Us link that actually works. Instead I receive a 404 Error message. How can such a well known, large company have such a poorly run web site? Does the IT dept even know the web site has errors?
0 Likes
ssu7315

I am having the same issue.  I have called every month over the last 7 months to get our billing correct.  They issue credit and then the next month it's some other wrong amount.  Verizon are you listening????????/

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ssu7315,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes