Billing Error since January
Babalo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I made the switch to Quantium TV/Internat back in December and sent the old TV boxes, and modem back to Verizon in the same box the new equipment came in using the label supplied. The old equipment was never removed from my bill. This has been going on since January 2015. I have called several times about this issue. I need someone to take a good look at this, it is getting to be a problem. Now you want to cancel my service due to lack of payment for the old equipment. This is insane !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Likes
Re: Billing Error since January
Babalo
Enthusiast - Level 2

... So I called customer service again... 5th time for this issue... And they tell me they will investigate again... LOL. 4th time for that... So, I asked for this issue to be escalated to a manager, and they placed me on hold for 30 mins then sent the call back to the main menu in the call queue... Now I am very upset to say the least. At this point I may need to contact the FCC and the local government to review this case for fraud. I will make one last try "During regular business hours" to contact Verizon but if this happens again, I will start the process mentioned above. Not good to treat a good customer like this guys, not for all of the sevices that I have with you. (Cell, tv,internet, home phone...etc). not happy at all.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Error since January
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Babalo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes