Billing issue
acaetano
Enthusiast - Level 2

For dealing with ignorant unknowing agents for 7 hours on the phone.

Story:

I ordered Verizon at 2 locations. Same exact service. Same exact promotion, just different homes. I got my blls on the same day at each place. Place #1 came correctly for something in the ballpark park of 40$. Place #2 bill comes for 111$. No idea why the difference but I call and cancel #2 on the 15th day of service. When I signed up I bookmarked the FAQ link I was shown at the welcome screen which reads as follows:

"Is there a money-back guarantee?

Yes. Our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee provides that if, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with any Verizon High Speed Internet product, you may cancel your service within 30 days of your service ready date and receive a refund for any fees you have paid to Verizon Online. We only ask that you return the modem and any other equipment we have given you within 30 days of cancellation to avoid any equipment charges."

Found here:

http://www22.verizon.com/residential/highspeedinternet/faq/faq.html#six_five

Every operator has refused to acknowledge this policy and insists that they only have a "worry free" guarantee' There was one operator named Todd who did acknowledge this and claimed to have entered notes about this and told me to just wait for one more final bill which would have an adjustment but that bill came with an 8$ adjustment which now brings my balance to 103$. Of course when I called today, Todd's notes were not available.

0 Likes
Re: Billing issue
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello acaetano

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
acaetano
Enthusiast - Level 2

More of the same from Verizon:

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for filling out the form. I see under the number: {edited for privacy} it is now disconnected. Do you still have service at another location?

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Apparently she didnt bother to even read the issue. I am done wasting my time with you people.

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Acaetano,

I sent you a second private message. In order for us to assist you with your complaint, we need more information from you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
acaetano
Enthusiast - Level 2

You obvioulsy dont understand the issue at all. You are asking my other billing phone number. That number has nothing to do with this issue.

I CANCELLED THE LINE WITHIN 30 DAYS

I GAVE YOU THE NUMBER FOR THAT LINE.

Explain to me what more information you need? THE OTHER LINE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. I MENTIONED IT AS A REFERENCE ONLY.

Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Acaetano,

Thank you for clarifying the issue.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes