Billing issues not being resolved
foot56

Can someone please contract me over billing concerns not being resolved by CSR? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Billing issues not being resolved
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

What exactly is your issue?

0 Likes
foot56

I called Verizon around 15th of December to see what deals they had. My contract was almost up, I figured, why not? I talked to sales rep and he noted I could resign up and get their special holiday package with their Quantum TV service. I agree and that, was that. About two hours later I decided I didnt need half the stuff I ordered, so I called to cancel. (Keep in mind you have 14 days to do so) Every rep told me that I just have to return the equipment and my services will go back, but they cant manually change the services because it wouldnt let them. So, when I got the new boxes, I sent them right back. Queue 4 weeks later, and about 15 phone calls/internet chats. The services are still on my account, ask to have them removed. Im still being charged for the tv packages I no longer want, they have no receipt of the cables boxes I sent back, even though I provide tracking, and now under contract even though I told them to cancel it. What a nightmare. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for that information. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
natalieabe

I'm beyond exhausted trying to get my issues resolved. I've spent at least 10 hours on the phone and countless emails with Verizon and 4 months later I still do not have what I signed up for.  In November I signed up for Verizon Triple Play with the most helpful support person. I signed up for Preferred TV (wasn't sure if I wanted Extreme - he told me just to call back this would not be a problem at all), 75/75 internet, phone. It included the movie channels for 2 years free, a $400 visa gift card, $10 Triple Exclusive 24 Mo. Credit, and $25 bundle 24 month credit. I ordered on Nov 20th with an install date of December 1st. We decided to get the Extreme package for the TV instead of the Preferred, so I called back a few days later and again was told no problem at all. The day before Thansgiving I get an email stating that my order was cancelled - no explanation. I spent the better part of the day on with Verizon trying to figure out what happened (out of town and on my cell phone). Since then I've been told countless times by countless people my original order would not be a problem. My bill still does not reflect my original order, the Visa card email came stating it wsa $250 and not the $400. I've had 2 representatives I've been emailing with, both have stopped communicating with me after ensuring everything would be Ok.

I've had the worst experience with Verizon and I feel at this point it would be easier to drop the service than continue month after month trying to straighten out my bill. Not to mention my TV has gone out twice due to receiving no signal, and we've had to have service both times. Turns out an old connector had been used during my setup and we were only receiving a very low signal coming in. 

Verizon - this started in November and it's almost March. I was promised I would be completely satisified with my service and customer support - and I'm satisified with neither. As the managers I've spoke to have not been able to resolve my issue, can you please have someone contact me who can resolve this? Thanks.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi natalieabe,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
natalieabe

I've not been contacted, but don't know if they are trying to use the Verizon email (which I do not use).

I've also tried using the call back feature for Verizon after being on hold for large amounts of time, and I did not receive a call back.

At this point, I do not think email is the best way to go. Can you please have someone (who has the authority to fix my account) please call me. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi natalieabe,

Please allow two business days for a reply from the eCenter.  We have forwarded your contact preference to the team.  Generally, they will contact you at the email address on file.

0 Likes
e-mail log-in
P3t3r

Ever since verizon went to this latest log-in approach the "keep me logged in" choice doesn't work.  I routinely use safari on my macs and internet explorer on my work pc.  It is very frustrating to have to go to three screens and enter information on two pages just to access e-mail every hour or so.   Is there a setting I need to look at?    

Note: the keep me logged in feature of my gmail and att e-mail accounts is still working fine.  

Thank you

Peter

0 Likes
Re: e-mail log-in
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes