Billing / Service Discrepancy
sunnydi31

After a few months of unsuccessfully trying to get my issue resolved through customer service, I am now trying this forum.  I requested an TV/Internet plan change in August via a chat, that ended up being not what I asked for and was promised.  I have been trying ever since to clear up this change, which has now turned into a past due amount that I refuse to pay because I did not ask for the additional services.  I have been paying for the part of the service that is correct.

While on the phone with customer service, I asked to speak with a supervisor and was refused. I was told by two customer service agents that I would receive a call back after my issue was reviewed, but still haven't received that call (I was supposed to receive that call by the week of Thanksgiving).   Now I am being charged late payment fees. 

I have been a Verizon customer for more than 10 years, and any time I try to make a change to my service (which has been only a couple over that time), it always turns into a fiasco, and months of trying to clear up billing issues.  I will say, this time around, has been the worst experience.  

Does anyone have a phone number /email for a contact that can actually assist me with my problem?  How can I elevate this issue past regular customer service?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Billing / Service Discrepancy
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sunnydi3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes