Billing
justplainjack
Verizon continually harasses me about paid bills. My bank sent an auto-pay that was cashed. Verizon said it was returned by the bank; it was a bank check from my auto-pay account, which has over $50,000.00 in it. But, to try to discover a strategy that might get through to Verizon, I signed up with my credit card. My account on line says not to send payment and recognizes that I am on auto-pay. Notwithstanding Verizon called once again to chasten me for my imagined failure to pay. Several times after I have paid or before payment was due Verizon has turned my phone off. It is frustratingly stupid to waste so much of my time because an individual at Verizon will not take any of their time addressing this longstanding, time consuming, frustratingly unaddressed problem, which I have addressed too many times. I am stuck with Verizon in Los Gatos or I'd have cancelled over a year ago.
0 Likes
Re: Billing
Travis_VZ
Contributor - Level 2

Good afternoon. I sent you a PM to address your concerns. I am very sorry for the frustrating experience that you've had and I do want to help you resolve the matter. Thank you, and have a great weekend!

0 Likes