Re: Black Friday offer
LJohn58
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hope that the mods will esculate our issues to customer support!

0 Likes
Black Friday Deal
oscarj4

Got an email from Verizon for black Friday deal to renew a 2 year agreement. Went online to check out deal but no new price details available.  Tried calling...no luck there. Used the chat feature and was told by "agent" Travis that my new price would be $42 MORE!! than what I'm paying now and with less channels (I'd be losing at least HBO and Cinemax)...some deal!! I'm writing in hopes that a real agent will view this and hopefully respond with some better info because at this point there is no incentive to renew.

0 Likes
Re: Black Friday Deal
Bubbs1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any updates from anyone?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi LJohn58,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Subielover,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi FrankinBoston,

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bubbs,

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi evpoole,

0 Likes
Re: Black Friday Deal
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi oscarj4,

0 Likes
LJohn58
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am so frustrated at this point. Chatted with support today. They told me that my Black Friday order had been cancelled, and therefore even with the screen captures, they couldn't honor it.

I have spent way too much time on this issue...close to two hours between phone and chat support, with no resolution. I am going to cancel my service.