Re: Black Friday offer
Bubbs1
Enthusiast - Level 2

As expected, I was messaged tonight by a member of their Social Media team saying there was nothing more they can do.  I have filed a complaint with the BBB and I will be forwarding all of this information over to the major news outlets.  Especially NBC as they are owned by Comcast.  They will love to sink their teeth into this one.

Subielover
Enthusiast - Level 3

They still don't even bother getting back to me. I'm filing with the BBB and the attorney generals office. They've had more than enough time at this point to fix their mistake.

0 Likes
needcoffee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

"Resolved" for me means actually resolved; they took me out of the bogus two year contract and reverted me to the deal I had prior. Don't let them tell you they can't fix it. They can.

Subielover
Enthusiast - Level 3

How did you get them to do it? They told me that's impossible. Then when I kept pushing they said they'd try and let me know once they knew more.

0 Likes
SoUpset
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks for the update. I will be calling again. 

--This is just bad business on so many levels.--

Onelove11

I switched to verizon internet on black Friday after four days of them telling me I had an outstanding balance, which I did not, I was able to get fios. Well the deal was one year of prime, plus and echo. I just got the prime but now they are refusing to give me the echo. I am beyond **bleep** off that I switched to them for these deals and now they are nailing me to the wall with it. Verizon is shady.

0 Likes
Has anyone successfully redeemed the amazon prime and echo promotion?
foxiness
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone got a resolution? or redeemed the promotion?

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone successfully redeemed the amazon prime and echo promotion?
foxiness
Enthusiast - Level 2

I filed a BBB complaint

0 Likes
Subielover
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not me. Still getting the run around. They told me if I qualified for the prime and echo i would've gotten an email with redemption instructions as soon as the order processed. 

0 Likes
foxiness
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got a real escalation call from verizon after filing a complaint to BBB. i suggest everyone do the same