Can't redeem $50 Visa gift card
dcmarge2021

I am supposed to receive a $50 gift card with my new equipment install. After waiting the month after install date, I received an email in May with a "Redeem Now" button that didn't work - "too many redirects." I tried following instructions to clear cookies, etc. to no avail. I logged into my account and it said I would actually be eligible to redeem in June, not May. I tried again on the June date and now the redemption has completely disappeared from my account. I have never received another email about redeeming the gift card. I've tried logging in to the Fios app, website, etc. Nothing works. I tried to go back to the May email - link still does not work. I have tried contacting customer service with no response. Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Can't redeem $50 Visa gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dcmarge2021,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes