Can't register for the reward card
Pascuda

I received an email from Verizon reminding me that my 31-day probationary period was completed, I'd paid my first bill, and I'm eligible for my gift card.

All I have to do is register.  But, as many other people have reported, the link doesn't work.

Two hours in chat support yielded no anwers.  The first agent said my account wasn't registered.  Then he said it wasn't linked to the offer.  Then a Supervisor said I wasn't eligible for the card until 65 days had passed (not the 31 days in the offer).

My conclusion is Verizon is putting hurdles in the way of the reward card that can't be overcome.

Horrible service, dishonest business practices:  That's Verizon.  Can't even honor the contract terms they put forth.

0 Likes
Re: Can't register for the reward card
Ericaa1

Have the exact same problem here. Have been tried to open the link on 5 different computers, different browsers, none of them work! Have been called and contact the representatives multiple time. Such a waste of time! It was a scam from Verizon. How can Verizon keep its customer with such attitude and trap its customer.

0 Likes
Ericaa1

Obviously Verizon don’t wanna give out those gift card! Otherwise, why makes it harder than it has to be.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Pascuda,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Ericaa,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes