Can't upgrade, change plan, or even get the contact information to contact Verizon!
nightryder87

For some reason I have not been able to do several things on my account page for several weeks which include change or upgrade my plan or services with Verizon. I basically get a "we have a temporary problem and to try back later". And when I go to the "contact us" page and click on the links (contact by email, phone, etc) a page comes up asking for my zip code and then it just redirects back to the contact us page. Anybody know Verizon's customer support email address? I would really appreciate it.  

I did get live chat to work once and the guy I was chatting with was giving me a link to help with my problem but I kept telling him that the link just kept giving me the "temporary problem" page. He basically said to try back later and there was nothing he could do.

I can sign in to my account and check my account and settings with no problem. 

Has anyone else had this problem.

0 Likes
Re: Can't upgrade, change plan, or even get the contact information to contact Verizon!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nightryder87

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Can't upgrade, change plan, or even get the contact information to contact Verizon!
nightryder87

Thank you, I was able to finally use the email link on the contact page the night I posted my question and my main issue was resolved yesterday when my new modem arrived. Also I was contacted by customer support by phone yesterday but I told him the issue had already been resolved. I am glad to see that they do make sure they do what they can to help out.

The customer support gentleman that I talked to on the phone said that my problem signing in may be that I need to sign in on the verizon.com site and not the verizon.net site. I still need to try this method out to see if it works.  

0 Likes