Cancelled Verizon months ago but still being billed - Can anyone help?
realjohn

I cancelled a Verizon Fios package and returned the equipment in mid-May when we returned to Europe after staying for 4 years in Pittsburgh. I am still being billed for phone services and a voice plan though these services were also cancelled at the time. CS will not respond via email other than to advise that I contact VZ by phone but there is no number that I can call from outside the US. I am travelling around France this Summer so communications other than by email are difficult. I've given CS a number in France where I can be contacted but they still insist that I need to call VZ myself or get somebody else to call on my behalf. Does anybody have a CS phone number that I can call from outside the US or an email address where I can contact somebody with a modicum of sense who can help me sort this out?

0 Likes
Re: Cancelled Verizon months ago but still being billed - Can anyone help?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with the cancellation. We would need to get more information from you to get the right people involved. I have copied your post to a private support board. Please put all correspondences there.

zzillie

I also cancelled my FIOS in May 2012 and am still be charged for services, taxes and fees. Verizon charges you a month in advance for their services. I was trying to get my final bill - the pro-rated version of my charges from when my FIOS was disconnected/cancelled and  was told by CS to wait for a FINAL BILL. I never received a CORRECT FINAL BILL. I have called VERIZON numerous times.  Did you ever get this resolved?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@zzillie wrote:

I also cancelled my FIOS in May 2012 and am still be charged for services, taxes and fees. Verizon charges you a month in advance for their services. I was trying to get my final bill - the pro-rated version of my charges from when my FIOS was disconnected/cancelled and  was told by CS to wait for a FINAL BILL. I never received a CORRECT FINAL BILL. I have called VERIZON numerous times.  Did you ever get this resolved?

Zzillie,

I am sorry to hear that you are having these billing problems. I would like to get more information from you so we can get you some help. I have copied your post to our private support board to get that information. Please look for updates and place all your replies there for me.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.

0 Likes