Cannot Redeem Samsung Promotional Offer?!
levain217
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I signed up for Fios I was given the Samsung Promotional Offer ($200 credit or free Chromebook) and would be able to redeem after my 31st day of service.

I received an email on the 31st day of service saying that I had a new offer to redeem. I clicked the "Redeem Now" button but it just takes me to the My Verizon dashboard. I see the tile about the Samsung offer but it says that "Starting 07/21/2019..." I can redeem it and it only has a link to learn more about the offer. Obviously 7/21 has past but I still cannot redeem it. The Live Chat representative was not helpful in explaining why I cannot redeem it despite receiving an email and despite it being after the date on which I would become eligible for the offer.

It feels like I'm being given the run-around, especially after reading other people's experiences with trying to redeem this offer.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot Redeem Samsung Promotional Offer?!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi levain217,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.