Cannot view my bill
Adamneedshelp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi

I have been trying to view my bill online for four days. Every time I press view bill, I get the following error message:

We are sorrry.  We are currently experiencing difficulties with this application. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I called verizon and they referred me to web support which said tech support are the ones that can help but then I get disconnected.

Please help this is not perfect.

Thanks.

Adam

Re: Cannot view my bill
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including Ask Verizon, our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
lekru
Enthusiast - Level 1

Identical problem to Adam's.

Yet another example of a company that refuses to take my money...unbelievable.

0 Likes
shafer2

I cannot view my bill.  I have been on hold with the "customer service"  for 27 minutes now.  I am so so unhappy with Verizon.  They never called me back from 2 weeks ago with a wireless issue.  Cannot view my bill which is in deceased husband's name.  Daughter is trying to switch my service to Comcast.  I hate the word hate.  But i can't think of another word to describe feelings toward verizon.

0 Likes