Re: Cannot view or pay my bill online
CrazeNites

Add me to the list of people who are unable to access and pay their bill online, I tried contacting Verizon by phone and after 50 minutes, 5 people, 4 transfers and 1 dropped call I still have no help.  I managed to pay by phone but my account still shows an amount due.  I have NO Billing access at all. HELP.

TY,

Cathy

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CrazeNites,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
wkules

I also can not access my payment option online. Over an hour on the phone, 4 people, and a dropped call, no help whatsoever. VERY frustrated as I also never recieved a bill so I can't even take it somewhere to pay it. I suppose I will have to pay a late fee on top of the aggravation as well. Please get this straightened out, this has apparently been going on since last year...........

TY,

Wayne

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello wkules

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
wkules

Verizon agent no help, now what!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wkules,

Is this a Verizon Wireless account?

0 Likes
3D52

I have been trying to pay my bill for the last three days, I keep getting the same error  "We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later. We apologize for this inconvenience."  I have cleared my cache and used another browser, I have paid my bill online for 15 years this needs to be fixed!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 3D52,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
healthyscratch

Signed up for autopay a while ago; my last paper bill I received said 'do not send payment, you are enrolled in autopay', so I didn't worry about it.  

A week or so after my bill due date, I'm looking around in MyVerizon, and see that my bill is overdue.  Autopay apparently didn't work (not sure since Verizon no longer has a consistently working online billing system).  Was never notified (why would they?) by email or text, although they can and do notify me with other issues and ads.

So amazingly that day I was able to pay my bill online (late of course).  Fast forward to now, a few weeks later, and my paper and online bill show that I still haven't paid for the previous month.  I guess a few weeks is not long enough for Verizon to update their records.  My bad for thinking otherwise.  But of course they were able to add a late fee to this month's bill.  That they can do.

I actually must commend them on this scam they're running.  Don't let you know autopay didn't go through, don't let you pay online, and then hit you with a late fee.  Easy money.  Can't wait for my contract to end.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello healthyscratch

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes