Re: Cannot view or pay my bill online
wkules

Both my residential and wireless on one bill.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi wkules,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes
wkules

As today is now the tenth my December bill is due today along with the November bill that I still have been unable to pay. I have been to the Verizon Wireless store but they were no help either. Apparently the One Bill service has already paid the wireless bill for both months. Is there any way I can pay my bill?

0 Likes
Ned2
Enthusiast - Level 2

3 years later in 2017  the same 'problem' continues.   It's not a problem at all. It's an intentional  limit to what customers can do online.       It's  only  easy to pay  and order new features online never  to  reduce or limit a customer's service. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes