Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Cannot view or pay my bill online

pk0317x
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot view or pay my bill online

Message 1 of 55
(4,877 Views)

For the last 3-4 months now, I can't view or pay my bill online. I can't update my email and other contact info either. It keeps giving me an "Your bill summary is not available at this time" message. I realize the website update caused the glitch but it has been 4 months now and from the complaints in the forums, Verizon is well aware of the issue. I don't receive paper bill so online statements are the only way I can see what Verizon has charged me each month. Thanks to this problem, if there was a mistake in any of my last 4 statements, I have no way of knowing. This is really unacceptable!

54 REPLIES 54
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cannot view or pay my bill online

Message 2 of 55
(4,864 Views)

Have you cleared your cache? And if that didn't work, did you try a second browser?

pk0317x
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 55
(4,815 Views)

I have tried all of the above. It is not a problem from my end. It is a glitch from Verizon's website. Many people in the forums are experiencing the exact same issue.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Message 4 of 55
(4,812 Views)

Thank you for confirming that. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

ubizmo
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 55
(4,794 Views)

Same problem here. I log into MyVerizon, and now when I go to the Billing page it tells me my login name is no longer recognized. That's after using it successfully to login!

In addition, the Mint app that I use to pay bills is also unable to update the account, so it keeps telling me I have an unpaid bill from two months ago. I have tried using different browsers but the problem is obviously deeper than that. The web site is seriously broken.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Message 6 of 55
(4,770 Views)

Hello ubizmo

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

pk0317x
Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 55
(4,725 Views)

It has been 3 days and I haven't been contacted by anyone. 

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 8 of 55
(4,721 Views)

Hi pk0317x,

You need to allow two business days.

pk0317x
Contributor
Contributor

Message 9 of 55
(4,681 Views)

Well, today is the 3rd business day and I still had no contact from anyone from Verizon.

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 10 of 55
(4,674 Views)

Hi pk0317x,

We have let the team know that you are still waiting for a reply.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title