changing verizon bill
molly001
Enthusiast - Level 1

Earlier this month I have changed my account to the  most basic account, due to job loss. It was changed, or was supposed to be. I got a bill for the same amount and not the low bill. Also I have directv who I also changed to the basic changes, which is the family channel, and I told verizon for the billing. I am still getting charged for the extra choice that I had. I was told my total bill with the telephone and the directv would be $75.99. I paid that this past payment and was still was charged for the overdue plus additional billing for being late on my account.

I don't know what is happening to this account. I am going to only pay $75.99, not the extra charges I have been billed. I'm not sure where the new information that I changed is, Please let me kow if anyone is having these problems.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: changing verizon bill
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hi molly001

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes