Charged for boxing match that I did not order, Mayweather vs Pacquiao 5/2 boxing match
look1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got charged $99.99 for Mayweather vs Pacquiao 5/2 boxing match that I did not order.  I contacted Verizon on 5/21 and the guy said he will take it off the bill.  It didn't come off.  I contacted Verizon again on 5/22 and a woman said nobody can take it off because I ordered the show with my remote and watched it for 9 hours!  I told her I did no such thing.  She started treating me as if I were a liar and a criminal and insisted I ordered and watched it for 9 hours.  Nothing got resolved.

I got so **bleep** off I filed a complaint against Verizon with the BBB.  I also wrote an email and complaint to James Gerace, the executive chief communications officer of Verizon. 

I then did a search to see who else has this same problem and found at least 4 other people on Verizon's forum with the same problem with the same fight.

To the moderator of this forum, I would certainly like this esculated to a Verizon Agent as you have done for others.

Re: Charged for boxing match that I did not order, Mayweather vs Pacquiao 5/2 boxing match
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes