Charged for Disconnected Services
SeizeTheDay1

I have been a fios customer for years. I have recently moved and no longer needed fios service. My move out date was September 1st, so to be on the safe side I called August 9th to have my service terminated August 30th.

This did not happen. I received a bill September 21st, where I immediately called a customer service. I say on the phone waiting for a representative for six hours ‘due to high demand’. I opted for them to contact me which they did but after my selected time. The gentleman I spoke to tried to tell me I never canceled my service and that I owe money for my router. I was frustrated Bc I had the confirmation of my cancellation and I had purchased my equipment not rented. 

Once he read theough the notes he realozed their agent never never processed the cancelation. 

I was told to wait until the final bill came before calling again. Once I received the final bill I was charged for another month of service. 

I have ace spent countless hours in the phone with Verizon. Being transferred, hung up on yelled to and called a liar. I have had multiple agents tell me that my bill of $242 is in correct and I should not be responsible for it but they need a manager to speak with me. 

NO ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK AND IT IS NOW NOVEMBER. 

I will once again sit on the phone with fios on my day off trying to solve this issue since the financial department in only open Monday through Friday 9-5. 

I hope ole no one else has to deal with this problem. I will never recommend fios service to anyone. I am completely dissatisfied and aggravated that it has been drawn out this long. 

0 Likes
Re: Charged for Disconnected Services
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SeizeTheDay,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes