Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Charged three months for two months and 3 days of service?

mik99
Contributor
Contributor

Charged three months for two months and 3 days of service?

Message 1 of 3
(597 Views)

I'm confused about my bills since FIOS has been installed.

I have received three bills for the full amount of one month's service. One dated Oct. 1, a second Nov. 1, and a third Dec. 1. 

My service was installed on 09/27. So you've now charged me for three full months of service up to Dec. 1, when in actually I'd only had two months and three days at that point.

I need to find out how to get the bill dated for 10/1 to appropriately reflect the fact that it's only for 3 days of service, and have my currently due amount adjusted to reflect that.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
mik99
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Charged three months for two months and 3 days of service?

Message 2 of 3
(594 Views)

Well. I'm seeing now that you've actually been charging me for every month in advance, so my most recent "bill" is for December's service before it's happened, instead of November's at its end. This isn't what I was given to understand upon installation and wasn't the case with my previous provider, but if that's the case here then I suppose I have no choice but to accept it. I don't find it particularly logical or satisfactory, though.

tns2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Charged three months for two months and 3 days of service?

Message 3 of 3
(567 Views)

Seems to be standard at least for satellite/cable TV.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title