Chasing promised credit
Mshokie79
When I renewed my contract with Verizon in December, I was promised an additional credit of $10 off the advertised price. The guy I spoke to said he made a note of it on my account and it should appear on the second billing cycle. Since then, I have had to call every month to get this credit and every month I get a different story about how this time it will definitely be put through to be on there for future bills. I have been told that it will take another 3 months to be applied. I have gotten a story about how the supervisor has to approve it and then I will get an email. Nothing is ever done and the next month I am back on the phone about it. What a waste of my time!
0 Likes
Re: Chasing promised credit
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi Mshokie79,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
Re: Chasing promised credit
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

mshokie79,

We have not heard a response from you concerning your billing concerns and have closed your Private Support Case. If you have any other questions please create a new post and we will be happy to assist you 24/7/365.

Thank you,

AdamG_VZ

0 Likes