Continued billing for returned equipment
JoAnne12

After 3 months, Verizon continues to bill me for a returned set-top box.  Box returned on 12/22/18 via UPS (tracking number provided and UPS provided evidence of receipt by Verizon on 12/26/18, which Verizon previously acknowledged receipt of) .  I've contacted Verizon each month for past 3 months, each time they have refunded me the $7.99 charge, and assured me equipment was removed, but, equipment has NOT been removed.  Billed again this month. Spoke to them today (could barely understand rep) who advised she was processing a refund (but insisted the refund should be for all three months, but I corrected her saying only need on month).  She states they do not show that the box was returned and they have to track it down...this conflicts with what was previously reported. I cannot go into Phila to the business office and she said there is no other option for further assistance...local offices are wireless offices.  She advises they continue to look for the returned set top box (delivered to Alburtis, PA and received by an SOF at dock on 12/26/18 @ 9:39 am)  I'm spending 1 1/2 hours each month on the phone over the same issue with no resolution.  Can someone please help me get this thing resolved?   Requested to speak with an account manager, but was not given that option.  Any recommendations?  Where do I go from here?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Continued billing for returned equipment
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JoAnne1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes