Continued Billing Issue - Missing Discount
Pantheon1

So, back in April 16th, my then plan with internet promotion discounts was set to expire in a few months. A chat with a rep on a different issue at the time led them to offer me the Gigabit + Digital Voice contract at a price-locked guaranteed fee of $56.04 for two years, to which I agreed. However, I clearly stated to them at the time that I wanted the service to take effect at the end of my next billing cycle (to avoid high mid-month plan change fees), which was to be May 11th. The service date was May 12th. 

Come May 11th, I saw an exorbitant amount of $154.04 and instantly contacted representatives about it. Through multiple talks and calls, they determined the issue was a missing discount that had not yet been applied. They informed me that $109.15 was to be placed on hold for the bill. One rep even offered the alternative to provide a $109.15 credit to override that fee, to which I have yet to see. Either way, they assured me they were working on the issue. 

June 11th, my bill rose to $165.29. I informed reps yet again that I was charged the full price of the Gigabit plan and that the discount had not been applied. They agreed that the discount had not yet been fixed and allegedly processed a report to their offline office team to investigate the issue, and would get back to me through email for the results. I heard nothing.

During this conversation, they even stated to me that I was a "Valued Customer of Verizon" and that my bill moving forward was to be $31.13 instead for the entire 2 years. I sure didn't feel like a "Valued Customer". 

It is not July 14th, my bill is $167.19, and yet the issue has not been fixed for about 2 months now. Yet again, it's been reiterated that the $109.15 has not been removed, and that I owe $58.04 instead, and that my moving forward amount will be $33.03 until 5/12/2022. 

I have had to continually bring up this issue to reps who are completely not at fault for this issue in order to fix this on-going problem. I simply want this to be over and done with. I have multiple screenshots of chats and logs that account for this story. 

It is frustrating and annoying to have to deal with this again and again, and still not get the correct amount reflected on my bill. I understand the recent pandemic has delayed and caused a lot of problems for everyone and continues to cause problems and delays, yourselves included, but I really do not want to deal with this again on my next bill. 

0 Likes
Re: Continued Billing Issue - Missing Discount
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Pantheon,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes