Continuous Billing Errors That Verizon Will NOT Address
PoorCustServ

Below is my latest CHAT session.  Does anyone know to reach management to obtain credit for invalid charges?

Chat Subject:FiOS Billing Question

Your Question:  Since Sept. 2011, I have been charged 10.00 & 14.99 tax & fees for Security & Backup Bundle and Games On Demand. I DID NOT ORDER OR AUTHORIZE these services. The security was free for 3 months & I cancelled at that time. Please issue the proper credits so I know the correct amount due. Thanks!

A Verizon eCenter Representative will be with you shortly. Thank you. Agent Ms waters has joined. Ms waters : Chat ID for this session is 05221265143.

Ms waters(09:52:20): Thank you for choosing Verizon and visiting our chat service. For quality & security purposes, your session is recorded and may be monitored or reviewed. Please do not provide sensitive information such as social security, bank account or credit card numbers. Ms waters(09:52:35): Are you requesting credit back to September 2011?

CUSTOMER:(09:53:52): Yes Ma'am. I have written, emailed, called and am always told this will be taken care of and it never is. Frankly, I am tired of the errors and not responsible for these charges.

Ms waters(09:54:28): I am sorry I would not be able to fill that request by chat, please call 1-800-837-4966

CUSTOMER:(09:55:53): Is there a way to escalate this issue? Everyone I speak with at Customer Service says it will be corrected and it NEVER IS. I am ready to go with another provider TODAY!!! It is unreasonable to have to deal with this each and every month.

Ms waters(09:56:53): Yes, please call 1-800-837-4966 Ms waters(09:56:59): for assistance

CUSTOMER:(09:57:44): And ask to speak with who???? Please provide the name of your customer service manager and his or her extension.

Ms waters(09:58:10): Billing will need to assist you directly CUSTOMER: (09:58:44):

This is of NO value and another waste of my time.
Your session is now closed. Thank you, have a nice day.

0 Likes